If only it was that easy
What we should eat is one of the most hotly discussed topics in the health world. My thoughts are simple. 90% of the time eat real wholefood like fruit, veg, nuts, seeds and ethically sourced protein. It has to taste great and you have to enjoy eating it. The other 10% of the time you can indulge...within reason.
While it would be easy to pass out a list of foods to eat and avoid, it rarely works. Existing habits must be taken into consideration and adjusted over time. That's why every eating plan has to be designed for the individual.